I’m going to keep this short because the following video is a half an hour long, but it’s 30 minutes well worth it. John Cleese of Monty Python fame talks about the creative process. He encourages the idea of play and my favorite point of the video, asking the question What if? Asking what if helps explore so many more possibilities and can take you on a creative ride with spectacular results. Cleese also explains the open vs. closed frame of mind. I learned of this video from a blog post from the innovative creative agency Red Antler. Enjoy!
Work Hard. Play Harder.
Posted by pindsha21 on July 1, 2012
I’m looking for…
Most Popular Posts
- The Key to Getting Motivated: Give Up 99u.com/14721 via @99u 2 days ago
- James Gulliver Hancock Draws ALL The Buildings Of New York architizer.com/en_us/blog/dyn… 2 weeks ago
- Man Killed and Stuffed Down Toilet at Ad Agency, Google Photos Suggest adweek.it/YbNfT8 2 weeks ago
- Adobe kills Creative Suite, moves all products to be Creative Cloud-only - News shar.es/liUe1 via @sharethis 2 weeks ago
- RT @LupusOrg: #LupusFact: Lupus can affect any organ system, including heart, kidneys, lungs, blood, joints & skin http://t.co/A3vnowpM… 2 weeks ago
Tag Cloud3d art Apple Art artist artists behance blogs chandeliers chicago color COLOURlovers crayola design competition deviantART digital art Electrolux flick'r fotolia free freebies free wallpaper furniture future Graphic Design graphic designer illustration illustrator industrial design Iphone music Photography photo manipulation photoshop photoshop brushes portfolio postaday postaweek2011 psd tuts Shavanna Pinder stumble upon ten collection Tutorials typography video games xbox 360